Wednesday, December 31, 2008

AWW, LAST DAY OF THE YEAR LIAO… BYE 2008!!

31 December 2008
Wednesday (31 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2100 (Singapore Time)
Listen: Blower’s Daughter by Tanya Chua
Mood: *AWW, Look at SKY*

How time flies… Just feel like yesterday when I wrote last year’s end-of-year entry and now, I am writing for this year. So errm, what did I learn this year? Well, for a start…

People are basically fuckers, period.

Ok… anything else you learn?

Be a LJ and Fuck people and don’t be a CB to let people fuck.

Point taken… so moving along, what’s the most significant thing(s) this year (in descending order)

First and perhaps the last on my list… I found my beloved wife and soulmate, Lena (Honey & Snoopy also can). Thank you for being part of my life and I love you. What I don’t say or do, doesn’t mean I don’t care, it’s just that … Ok, I love you. Remember that

XOXOXOXO

By the way, that XO thingy also something new that I learnt this year (from my boss, who got it from his little daughter who got it from her friend who etc etc)…

Next Stop, friendship; new, old, renewed, just beginning and still going strong (not in that order)

1. Wanhan & Nicole
2. Kwek & Wife
3. Gary & Wife
4. Leela, Chris & Grayze
5. Seow, Mark, KP, Alan, Germ & Gene
6. Wenn, Mona & Francis
7. Joan of Arc
8. Uncle George
9. Boss (ex... or ex ex, depending on how many jobs I changed)

And lastly, still must lament… My portfolio really going down the drain

It used to be 45K of cold hard cash, then some month ago, it become like 15 plus plus and now, just checked, it dwindle into fucking 14 plus plus. Every month its losing more and more money. Who am I kidding, the fact is there is no return anymore. My best bet is when the economy recovers (a big IF), I can get back my principle. I am not asking for much, just the fucking principle. And oh yes, no more investment. The next fucker who tell me about investment will kena damn jialat from me. And YES, 30K is big sum for a church mouse. Unlike some fuckers who brush it off like rounding error… But we will get to them. One day…

Fucking CB…

Enough of these, it is still supposed to be end of year where at least for one fucking time, we ought to behave. Yes yes… and now how? So go fuck yourself.

Hey, what you expect man. The only silver lining (beside my wife) is… I got a job (yes and I am fucking proud of it). Till we meet again, Happy New Year.

1 comment:

孤僻魚 said...

Happy 2009, grouchy old bird man!!!