Monday, July 28, 2008

I ISH HAPPY

28 July 2008
Monday (32 Degree Celsius)
Hot Evening @ 2120 (Singapore Time)
Listen: When you kiss me by Shania Twain
Mood: *I is Happy*

When two people join together and bond their lives forever because they are certain they have something special that will make their marriage last... This is the first act of faith.

Upon this act of faith, these two people will build a life. And as long as their determination stays with them, this life will always be their hope, their dream, their truth, their being, their inspiration, and their source of strength.

Through their life together, they will hurt and laugh.

Together, they will feel all of life's ups and downs.

They will learn and grow through trial and error.

The lessons will show them the meaning of true love and the difference between a love that lasts and one that just gives up.

These two people will face each failure together and discover the strength to go on. They will encourage each other's dreams and forgive each other's faith.

Through a labor of love, these two will become as one - fighting against the odds and ultimately creating a marriage that will grow into an infinite love.



When you kiss me by Shania Twain

This could be it, I think I'm in love
It's love this time

It just seems to fit, I think I'm in love
This love is mine

I can see you with me when I'm older
All my lonely nights are finally over
You took the weight of the world off my shoulders (the world just goes away)

Oh, when you kiss me, I know you miss me
And when you're with me, the world just goes away
The way you hold me, the way you show me that you adore me
Oh, when you kiss me
Oh, yeah
You are the one, I think I'm in love
Life has begun
I can see the two of us together
I know I'm gonna be with you forever
Love couldn't be any better

No comments: