Thursday, June 14, 2007

SEMPER FIDELIS, ALWAYS FAITHFUL

13 June 2007
Rainy Wednesday (27 Degree Celsius)
Night @ 2100 (Washington DC Time)
Listen: 勇气 by 梁静茹
Mood: *Still Head Aching*

Didn’t have a good sleep last night, maybe my boss is right, I am allergic to all the moving boxes which stood at 100 at last count. My headache, insomnia and slight scratch throat all seems to link to one common denominator, the moving boxes. Ah, how nice. And you know what is more interesting? I got to live with them for at least another 2 months. Oh shoot…

Oh well, therein lies another problem or a dilemma if you must; how am I going to inventoried 100 boxes worth of stuffs. Given, I think I will only need to have about 70 since the rest are like daily used items and hence not going to keep stock. Sigh, it is at times like this that I wish there is a maid at home doing all these for me. haha, but hey, like Shrek used to say, better out than in (whatever that means).

You know, I wasted a good part of my life away; taking the average lifespan of a male Singaporean (which according to CIA year book is roughly 78 years), I am left with like 50 plus years to go. ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH, 50 fricking years to go! Oh well, better find a significant other and settle down soon. Oh just received news, my best friend is getting ROM. Awww, ain’t that sweet.

But seriously, still on the issue of my little ill lately, I think I am down with something. I am feeling unwell now, but not to the extent of terrible pain but weak, general weakness. SOMETHING is indeed draining away my strength and life energy. Hmm, wonder, oh wonder, what could be it? Must be the moving boxes… Oh duh.

It is like this new year day countdown in Paris. There are so many people around, sometime I wonder, how many of them are really for the countdown? It is apparent when some of them are just there for the sake of being there, you know, those once a year thingy. Most just want a reason to get drunk and be merry. You can't blame them really... it is part and parcel of being human, we are after all, animals, in a literal sense that is. You see, the main reason being human is just trying to justify our very existence that's all, simple and short. So it does, it all boils down to our very existence and survival.

Ah my entry today makes no sense? That’s because I am super exhausted and well, tired. So I shall bid Au Revoir and Good Night.

What if I meet myself? Would it make a difference?

遇见另一个自己 by 莫文蔚 & 李宗盛

梦到在相遇地点, 对当初的自己道歉
梦里我能颠倒时间, 对当初爱我的人拒绝

你将和自己擦肩, 然后会发现两个自己, 在现实梦境有同一张惊讶的脸

我坐下和我自己聊天, 我和我我们都觉得很累
一个想远离是非, 另一个却大声说别退

每次爱与爱交会, 对谁都是一种冒险
只是赢的人幸福输的人憔悴

我走进回忆, 去见另一个自己, 我想问她也许奇怪的问题
你走进回忆, 遇见另一个自己, 告诉你伤心其实合理
走进回忆走进问题, 才能走出伤心痛是因为爱还有力气

No comments: